Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally!

Today I was able to do the outdoor portion of this family's session - you will recognize the little people from the "waiting for Santa" post below. The weather was beautiful, and the trees were beautiful. And I think I got some beautiful portraits, too.

Here you go, Tanya -a few portraits to look at while I get your gallery ready. Thank you so much for choosing me for your family portraits - I know how important portraits are to you.

I was so excited to use the little chair I bought an antique store yesterday. I have a furniture-prop obsession.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Lori....I really like these. That little stinker son of mine threw us for a loop yesterday, but you couldn't even tell it! HaHa They are beautiful pictures, I can't wait to see the rest.
Thank you for your patience yesterday through Kyle's fits.

Anonymous said...

what an adorable family! If Kyle's Mom is right about the fits, you sure can't tell! He has the cutest smile! - Nan

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the one of mom and the kids on the stairs. :)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures you have given to this family. The kids are so cute and how happy they look. The late fall light is so gorgeous. I love the pictures, their so special.

Anonymous said...

Pictures like these make me smile with a few tears brimming the eyes as they let me reflect on how the kids are growing up. Beautiful photos allow you to dwell on the memories and look forward eagerly to create more. This is a family that was meant to be together.