Thursday, October 16, 2008

Special Family Session

On Saturday I had a really special family portrait session with my friend and frequent portrait client, Krystin Quilty-Sanford. Her husband, Steve, who has been serving in Kuwait was back for a brief visit, and the evening before he was to return, we met in Olathe for an outdoor portrait session with Krystin, Steve, their little boy, and their extended families. I am so honored to have been able to do this session for them. At first I didn't think I could work it into my schedule and was going to refer them to another photographer...but the thought of someone else doing the session upset me, so I found a way (and I'm so glad I did!).

Here's a few from their session. Krystin - you don't have long to wait - give me a few days.




6 comments:

Kare said...

why why why!??!?! Why do you have to make me like fisheye?

=D

Good lord this is a great session, Lor! I love just about every one.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, but I LOVE that last one!

Anonymous said...

I just love these pictures Lori. Kristin and her gang are such cuties. These are such a good and varied group of pictures. Something for everyone.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful - and what a great gift to give your friend! Please thank her husband for his service and the family for their generosity.

Heidi said...

These are great... I love the one with all the guys and the last couple family shots are beautiful. I'm sure they will love them, and be so happy that you fit them in as well :)

Brooke Jantz Photography said...

These will be treasured for sure Lori. Loooooove that fisheye shot...gotta get me one!