Monday, September 8, 2008

The outdoor season has begun

I had the pleasure of photography Katy and Brian and their sweet daughters yesterday. After months of mostly studio sessions it was so nice to get outside again and stretch my creativity and photography. The girls were so easy to work with, and wanted to know all about my own children, which I think is so cute. Look for many more outdoor photography from me in the next couple of months.

Katie - your proofs will be ready soon. Until then, enjoy!

12 comments:

Kare said...

I'm surprised it didn't rain on you! Love that last one...beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Love the family shot! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow -- how fun to see you are skilled at outdoor work, too. The family shot is really a great capture. Nice eye contact and exposure on the headshots ++
-- Ellie

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh oh! I love the family shot!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!! The kid shots are great! You did a beautiful job of capturing them! Amazing work!

Anonymous said...

Oh MY Lori that family shot is TDF!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lori, that family shot is amazing! They are all gorgeous images, but the family shot is so special. Deserves to be a huge print! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family and equally beautiful portraits. I think that family portrait need to be LARGE.

Anonymous said...

These are great, I love that first one!

Anonymous said...

The portraits of the kids are beautiful!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

What a darling family! LOVE the family one! Isn't it fabulous to be able to get outside!