Monday, August 25, 2008

The Beauty of Dance - Krystin


The lovely and talented Krystin Quilty Sanford is just the latest dancer to be photographed by me for my new "dancer sessions." She is such a great person, a talented choreographer, and a skilled dancer as well. Besides teaching at the Academy of the Arts dance studios, she also coaches the drill team at Shawnee Mission North high school in Overland Park.

It was fun photographing you Krystin - I can't wait to show you the rest of your gallery.


Krystin's choreography is a theatrical mix of dance and drama, so I thought a masquerade mask was an interesting way to illustrate that side of her.

7 comments:

Jani said...

These are beautiful! I love her jump--fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty images.

Kare said...

oh wow, I think I like the first one and then the mask photo the best. I can't wait to see more!

RebeccaDavis said...

Amazing...can't even pick a fav.

Merav said...

Wow Lori - these are fantastic! I think Krystin is going to go wild when she sees these.

Anonymous said...

These are stunning as usual. Beautiful work. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the drama! She looks amazing. - Nan