Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stunning Dancer


Gwen came in today for a dance portraits - I'm working on a type of dance session for older dancers to showcase their amazing beauty (this type of session could also be a component for senior portraits - she's one of my senior reps at Mill Valley High School in Shawnee). I'll write more to this entry later but before I head home from the studio I just had to post one for Gwen -- enjoy!

OK - here are more - I just love this session so much. Kansas City dancers - if you love these images like I do, and I know Gwen will - give me a call or send me an email! I would love to do similar portraits for you! This session was incredibly fun - Gwen, you rock, girlfriend. Seriously, photographing you is a dream.

11 comments:

Kare said...

Gwen! She looks so beautiful (as usual). I can't wait to see more.

Gwen Tripp said...

MISS LORI THAT IS AWSOME!! i seriously cant wait to see how the other ones came out!!

Gwen

Beth said...

Lori - these are beautiful. You are a master of lighting. My fave is the third from the bottom - her jumping in the air. It made me gasp!!

Unknown said...

Wow Lori, your have me in awe . You inspire me SO much with your studio work. These are AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Lori, your have me in awe . You inspire me SO much with your studio work. These are AMAZING!!!

~Desiree said...

So fun Lori! I love the way you can rock the light! I love the jumping ones too!

Holly Brooks said...

GASP!! Thats really all there is to it....beautiful Lori!!++

Christie said...

lori, YOU rock! these are just as amazing as your usual work. the lighting is just to die for. what i would give to be a fly on the wall when you are shooting. lol

Shawn said...

Just absolutely wonderful Lori. Some of tehse made me literally gasp out loud!

Anonymous said...

OH these are stunning! I've always admired your work and really enjoy looking at your dance pieces :) These are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

WOW! These shots (really ALL of your shots) are so stunning! I have never seen dance shots so beautifully done.