Monday, July 21, 2008

Senior Portraits-Elaine


I photographed Elaine today for the studio portion of her senior portrait session; and soon we will have an outdoor photographic adventure at some of her favorite places. Elaine was at first a little shy but it didn't take her long to warm up to the whole thing - by the end I thought I might have to place a call to Tyra Banks and tell her I've found someone for her modeling show =)

I think of this session as "The many faces of Elaine" because one minute she can look all-American-girl and the next minute sophisticated and chic.

Here's a sneak peak for you, Elaine - I'm looking forward to taking you and that fabulous prom dress of yours out to the pasture for some sunset portraits (among others).
(remember, if a portrait looks pixelated, just click on it to see it better -
Blogger sometimes does strange things to images).

5 comments:

Kare said...

oh! A laying down photo, I love those. Elaine looks beautiful in her prom dress, I can't wait to see the pasture photos (that should be counted as a Lori specialty!)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful smile she has!!! Awesome job and I love..love the conversions!!++

Our Beautiful Disaster said...

Great pics!! You are the queen of all things studio lit!!!

Shawn said...

These are all so lovely... but that last one is just to-die-for! She must adore it! Wonderful job with a beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh - love the first one! What a beauty!