Monday, June 30, 2008

Repeat clients make me happy


Katie brought her two "older" kids today for black and white portraits to hang by the large portrait of her new baby boy that came from his newborn session a few weeks ago. Having clients return to me for portrait sessions makes me so happy - I get quite attached to the people (and faces) I photograph so I love to keep in contact and do more portrait sessions for them as time passes.

Katie - it was so nice to meet your other children today - and I can't wait to show you your gallery - I think you will be very happy with what you see!


Awww! Look at the baby smiling! To see how much the little guy has changed, check out my "Just like snowflakes, no two newborns are alike" blog entry below.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

OMG... could this family be ANY cuter?! I love the ones of each child alone... you really seem to have captured something in their personalities. :)