Monday, March 10, 2008

Sweet girl - sweet backdrop


I have been wanting this one particular backdrop for some time, but I'm beginning to feel like the Imelda Marcos of backdrops so I've been trying to resist it. But, about a month ago I did end up buying it, and I am so happy to have had a pretty little girl to photograph on it this evening.

This backdrop is called "Sweet Apple" -- oh how I love it's wine-colored beauty! It will work great not only for ballerina portraits, but also senior portraits, maternity portraits, baby portraits - really, anything! If you like what you see and have a session booked with me, feel free to ask for it.

Isn't this little cutie-pie a perfect first subject for my new backdrop? She's in my studio often and is getting to be a real pro at having her portraits taken.

Thanks, Shelly, for bringing her in - you know how much I love to see her in my studio!
(some monitors make the pictures look pixilated - if that's the case for you, just click on the portrait to see it better).