Saturday, December 29, 2007

A beautiful partnership

Many of you may not know that while I'm the public face of Center Stage Photography, I actually have a business parter. Her name is Tonya Ebner and she handles the accounting for Center Stage; she also owns the Academy of the Arts, the dance studio where the portrait studio is located. I couldn't do it with out her -- she was the one who nudged me into starting on this adventure with her just a year ago. It's been an amazing year for us - 2007 brought more success than we ever imagined.

For Tonya's birthday... 6 months ago ... I promised her a portrait session, and because we've both been so busy, we just found the time for it yesterday. I think it was worth the wait! Here's some portraits to look at, Tonya, while I work on the rest of your session (yes, even my business partner has to wait to see her portraits!). Enjoy! I can't wait to find out which ones are your favorites (and which ones you want on your portrait bag!)