Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ballerina Portrait Mini Session Event -- Sept. 28-29 & Oct. 7


Don't miss out on the third annual
Ballerina Portrait Mini Session event

- a fund-raiser for the Academy of the Arts dance team. This event launched my photography career just a year ago, when I did this event as a Mom With A Camera. This year I'm a professional with a successful business - amazing what can happen in a year. Thank you to all of you who took part last year and helped to make this an amazing year for me.

This is a really fun event for me personally-- and the little girls who have been photographed in the past for this event have a great time and feel very special looking like pretty ballerinas and princesses. I've even seen a few mommies cry during their daughter's session!

We've got some beautiful new tutus -- 20+ of them! And several in our new "Fall Leaves" design (pictured above); and three renaissance princess dresses - gold in color in small, medium and large.

For more information about this can't-miss event, see the column at right.